Nike GK Spyne Pro Soccer Goalie GlovesItem Number: 29568616
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
The Nike® Goalkeeper Spyne Pro Gloves deliver the comfort and stability you need to defend the net with confidence. Constructed with Bio-Align pre-curved finger technology and Spyne Finger Supports, these soccer goalie gloves deliver reinforced protection and reduced stress for your hands on every save, catch, and blocked shot. Wraparound wristbands with VELCRO® closure allow a custom, snug fit so gloves stay put in action.
- Super-soft Latex 3mm foam provides impact absorption and a greater grip
- Spyne Finger Supports deliver added stability during catches and shot blocks
- Bio-Align technology pre-curves the hand in a catch-ready position for reduced stress
- Wraparound wristband with VELCRO® brand fastener for a secure yet comfortable fit
- Fabric: 100% ABS
- Vendor colors: Black/Dark Army/Volt/Silver
- Model: GS0257
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- Measure the circumference of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. Round up to the next whole inch and add 1 to the measurement. Example: 7.5" -> 8.0" +1" = Size 9
- Measure both hands, and order the bigger size if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2"-1" over the end of your fingertips.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Keeperdude Good gloves Recently bought these gloves and have been putting them to good use. Only thing I would say is buy them a size larger than you think you would need. I have a size 8 and they are a tiny bit too small. Next time will be a size 9 but other than that these gloves are amazing, I love how they hold the ball and the spines in the fingers are great. July 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by goalkeeper21 Nike GK Spyne Pro Soccer Goalie Gloves Finger protection is amazing, it won't let you down. Highly recommended if your fingers can't take power shots or personally like finger saves. It's a flat cut, snug fit, and very tight. wrist strap is very tight as well. Breath-ability is very poor, hands start to get very sweaty in a few minutes . Easy to throw the ball with the finger saves. Also grip is outstanding . May 23, 2014
1-2 of 2