Lifetime Sport Fisher 100 Kayak
Save $100.00 (20%)
- Receive 20% off Select Life Vests with Purchase of any Boat or Standup Paddleboard!! Must add Both Products to Cart.
For the ultimate fishing adventure, the Lifetime® Sport Fisher™ Kayak is your must have. With a weight capacity of 500 pounds, this kayak is perfect for solo, tandem or family kayaking. The Sport Fisher™ features two padded backrests for comfort and a 6" storage hatch for your essentials. With multiple footrest positions and molded carry handles, the Lifetime® Sport Fisher™ Kayak is ready for those long days of fishing.
- Up to 3 person sit-on-top kayak
- 2 Paddles included
- Compact and lightweight
- Scupper holes to drain cockpit area
- Multiple molded footrest positions
- Padded backrests included for comfortable, ergonomic seating
- "High and Dry" seating keeps riders off the floor of kayak
- Hull design for extra stability
- Accessory mount for optional rudder or electric power motor
- Molded front and rear carry handles
- Front and rear molded paddle cradle and paddle clips
- Ditty trays and shock cord straps to secure loose items
- Rear storage hatch
- UV protected - will not fade, crack, or peel
- Length: 10'
- Width: 3'
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Maximum capacity: 500 lbs
- Material: high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Model: 90121
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 29569556
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jerry Great Fishing Kayak! I have used this kayak for 4 years and it works great! It is large enough for 2 adults and it works great for one person as well. It is easy to throw in a small Ford Ranger truck for transport, it is easy to paddle, it is stable in the water, and it is a great kayak for fishing rivers, ponds, and lakes ... which I do! September 30, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by bigboy Best Value I agree that it will handle big person or even two. The paddles and backrests will cost at least $150 for comparable quality Reviews elsewhere complain about handling but I am impressed. Paddles and maneuvers easily. Would prefer flat foot area as stable enough to try to stand up occasionally and bigger hatch to better access large amount of internal storage. November 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by rex6616 Great stability, Perfect platform for fishing or just paddling around This is the perfect beginners or intermediate kayak. It is very stable and allows you to sit sideways or stand while fishing. I purchased this as a fishing kayak but wanted the flexibility to be able to use as a tandem. The Sport Fisher does all of this and more. The unit came wrapped in bubble wrap and inside a heavy mill poly bag. I was pleased with the shipping and the condition of the kayak when it arrived. June 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by b big guy kayak If your a big guy this is your kayak! You do not want a kayak that u max out by sitting in. You want this one trust me. Be safe first! June 3, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by kayaker product arrival damaged rear deck top drain plug broken off--nothing to grasp to unscrew drain plug--called customer service--submitted claim, February 18, 2014
1-5 of 5