Babolat Drive 105 Tennis Racquet
Boost your game with the Babolat® Drive 105 Tennis Racquet. Ideal for long & fast swing speeds, the Drive 105 features Babolat® technologies that pack the punch you need to win. Woofer™ frame technology produces 25% more contact time with the ball for greater control and feel, while Elliptic Geometry adds stiffness for serious power. The oversize head and expanded sweet spot promise greater power on every hit.
** Learn more about Racquet Stringing Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Unstrung racquet
- Swing Type: Long & Fast
- Best for players in search of power and comfort from their racquet
- Woofer™ technology causes the frame and strings to work together to produce 25% more contact time with the tennis ball for more control and comfortable feel
- Elliptic Geometry offers 20% more stiffness and bend-resistance than traditional frames for exceptional power
- Cortex Dampening System and new handle design transmits useful vibrations between the racquet and player to maintain absolute control on every hit
- Model: 101192
- Length: 27 in.
- Head Size: 105 sq. in.
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 265 g
- Balance: 345 mm/1 pt Head Light
- Cross Section: 24-27-22 mm
- Stiffness: 71 RA
- String Pattern: 16 x 20
- Recommended Tension: 50-55 lbs
- String: Babolat® Xcel/Xcel Power
- Grip: Syntec Touch
- Composition: Graphite
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 29574246
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jack Great pruduct Love the racket all my friends like babolat I do recommend it to everyone June 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by TennisGuy1999 Amaaaazing!!!!! Awesome racket!! Great control and power!! Awesome spin on balls!!! February 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mcorns Good quality This product has a good quality, durable, and is efficient. December 28, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chris Great Raquet Had this stick for about two weeks, good all around raquet, volleys well, plenty of power from the baseline, and good spin and control. A little on the light side, will probably add some lead tape to the head for more plow through. August 12, 2014
1-4 of 4