Durango Men's Rebel FFA Western Boots
Lasso perfect style in the Durango® Men's Rebel FFA western boot. A distressed full-grain leather upper with a stylish synthetic shaft ensures durability for lasting wear. A ventilated footbed provides breathable cushioning for comfort, while the tempered steel shank increases midsole integrity. A dual-density rubber outsole maximizes traction for intense grip. Take high style with you on your next outing in the Rebel FFA boot.
- Distressed full-grain leather upper with synthetic, stylishly-patterned shaft maximizes durability
- Double row stitching adds style
- The National Future Farmers of America Organization logo spreads agricultural-education awareness
- Square toe box provides a roomier fit in a stylish cut
- Contoured, ventilated, removable footbed delivers ultimate support
- Cushion Flex insole boosts cushioning for day-long wear
- Tempered steel shank increases midsole integrity
- Dual-density rubber outsole increases traction on indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Shaft Height: 11"
- Heel Height: 1.5"
- Style: DB024
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 29607536
Durango Men's Rebel FFA Western Boots 1 1
Very comfortable, attractive and versatile footwear I own several pair of boots from $99.00 Justin Basics all the way up to a $1K pair of Gator skins and these Durango Rebel FAA logo boots are super comfortable and not hard on the wallet either. Being here in the Lone Star State, unlike those snakeskin Cowboy's up North, boots are for daily wear. They meet all the needs for the mud, dirt road or the street. Recommended with 5 stars. Wish we had a Dick's Sporting Good's Store down here in San Angelo as an alternative to Academy. Would sure be a competitor in the firearms and ammunition department. December 16, 2013
1-1 of 1