Durango Men's Pull-On Steel Toe Work Boots
Wrangle the toughest workload in the Durango® Men's Pull-On Steel Toe work boot. A full-grain leather upper maximizes durability, and a ventilated footbed ensures cushioning and breathability for lasting comfort. A tempered steel shank boosts midsole integrity on tough jobs, while the dual-density rubber EVA outsole maximizes traction on tough indoor and outdoor surfaces. Rise above harsh work days in the Pull-On work boot.
- Full-grain leather upper maximizes durability
- Square toe box provides a roomier fit in a stylish cut
- Double row stitching adds style
- Contoured, ventilated, removable footbed delivers ultimate support
- Cushion Flex insole boosts cushioning for day-long wear
- Tempered steel shank increases midsole integrity
- Dual-density rubber EVA outsole increases traction on indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard standards for safe workplace wear
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification standards for safe workplace wear
- Heel Height: 1 3/8"
- Style: DB4343
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 29607556
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gary40 Great boot!! Very comfortable boot my wife bought. I do masonry work and working in these boots are just a great wear and fit for me. I work about 12 hours a day and they are still comfortable at the end of the day. Took a couple of days to break them in. Good job wife! September 23, 2015
1-1 of 1