FootJoy Women's RainGrip Golf Gloves - Pair - Prior Generation
The FootJoy® RainGrip® gloves offer must-have performance for wet weather conditions. The Suedemark™ microfiber palm delivers an unbeatable grip in wet or humid conditions, and the QuikDry™ knit backhand enhances breathability and dries quickly. Designed with an angled ComforTab, the dual elastic band provides a secure fit, perfect for your all-day golf outing.
- QuikDry™ knit material strategically placed along the back of the hand enhancing breathability, flexibility and quick-drying comfort
- Suedemark™ microfiber palm material provides unmatched grip in wet or humid conditions, conforming to both your hand and club for superior grip control
- Angled ComforTab closure and dual elastic band for stress-free comfort and easy tee access
- Regular Fit - Golfers with proportional fingers and palms
- Pair includes a left and right hand glove
Country of Origin: IndonesiaWeb ID: 29636126
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by stwalker37 My daughter loves these gloves My daughter plays college golf and these gloves and she loves using this gloves in wet conditions. This is her 2nd pair and both have done the job. October 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nia14 Love it! They fit perfectly, and are perfect for fall chilly weather! October 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by pat26 reat in summer good feel no slip as you swing clubs great glove for all conditions September 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pilot22 Great gloves for wet weather These gloves offer an excellent alternative to giving up your round once it starts to rain. While allowing you great grip on a wet club, they also are soft enough for you to still keep the feel of a leather glove. Having a glove on both hands does take a bit of getting used to but it is a nice way to cope when mother nature sends the liquid sunshine down upon you. August 19, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Andre9 great in hot and humid weather and in the rain. I did not buy the right size because you never have mens cadet sizes.That is the only shortcoming. November 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cakelady Love them Material is breathable, the gloves fit well, and the customer support was excellent. August 12, 2014
1-6 of 6