Saucony Men's Interval 2-in-1 Running Shorts
Save $13.07 (24%)
Feel double the support for double the comfort in the Saucony® Men's Interval 2-in-1 running shorts. External Ultrasilk fabric provides a soft, unrestrictive fit, while an interior compression lining contours to your body for support. Laser-perforated side ventilation promotes air flow and breathability so you can ace each mile. Unrivaled comfort is your newest training companion in the Interval 2-in-1 shorts.
- Running shorts with built-in liner
- Stretch Ultrasilk and PowerKnit LT fabrics provide a soft fit for lasting comfort
- Compression short liner with three-piece construction improves interior fit for comfortable support
- Laser perforation improves fit and breathability
- Elastic waist with internal drawcord allows for snug, customizable wear
- Zipper storage pocket allows you to stow small items
- 8'' inseam
- Fabric: 86% polyester / 14% spandex
- Style: 80951
Country of Origin: PhilippinesWeb ID: 29756806
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JM8451 Good Shorts I would have given these shorts five stars except for two minor irritants. First, the price is steep at $55. Second, the inseam for the outer short is a little long for a running short. I use these primarily for cycling where the inner short is particularly good for preventing chafing injuries. These are my second generation of these 2-in-1 shorts and they've proven to be pretty durable. Maintenance point: After washing them, air dry these shorts. The elastics in the waist are vulnerable to excess heat in a dryer. September 10, 2015
1-1 of 1