Allen Sports Premiere Trunk Mount 2-Bike RackItem Number: 29833576
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Transport your two-wheeled steed to your favorite riding spot with the Allen Sports® Premiere Trunk Mount 2-Bike Rack. Featuring a patented design that fits sedans to minivans, this bike carrier sets up quickly and easily. Load up to two 35 lb. bicycles on 12" carry arms and secure with individual rubber strap tie-downs. The padded lower frame and extra-large car pads protects bike frames and your vehicle. Side straps offer lateral stability.
- Trunk Mount 2-Bike Rack
- Perfect for a trip to the trails
- Holds up to 2 bikes weighing 35 lbs. each
- Accommodates most bike frame types
- Fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans, and SUVs
- Load bicycles on 12" carry arms
- Individual rubber tie-downs secure bike frames
- Side straps provide lateral stability
- Padded lower frame protects bicycles and vehicle
- Extra large car pads distribute bike weight evenly
- Trunk mount makes installation a breeze
- Comes fully assembled for quick set up
- Capacity: 70 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Lifetime
- Style: S-102
- Allen Sports
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-722-5536.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by VZ Great bike rack - you just have to install it properly This rack will NOT hurt your trunk, unless you don't install it properly. I have used it several times with no problems. It didn't budge at all whether traveling at city speeds or highway speeds (I have taken it up to 70 MPH). The padding is great, the straps are secure. It's nothing fancy, and I would not say it's super easy to install, since you DO have to really tug on it and tie the straps to ensure a snug fit. But it certainly gets the job done. If you just need transportation for your bike and don't need bells and whistles, this is the rack for you! June 10, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by my review Not safe on the freeway and it can damage your cars trunk. The arms that hold the weight of the bikes are only held in place by 2 little push on pins. Those pins are part of the folding mechanism of the rack. In my case they fail to hold the bike and collapsed twice on the freeway. I was lucky that the bikes didn't fall but nonetheless I got a terrible ding on the back of my truck April 28, 2014
1-2 of 2