Allen Sports Premier Double Bicycle TrailerItem Number: 29833616
Go for a family bike ride or a jog in the park with the Allen Sports® Premier Double Bicycle Trailer. Made to hold up to two children weighing 100 lbs., the Premier Double Bicycle Trailer features a lightweight aluminum frame and an extra large passenger compartment. Quickly and easily convert this bike trailer into a jogger for a morning run with the kids in tow. Large front and side windows provide your little ones with a scenic view.
- Bike trailer and jogging stroller
- Safely holds 2 children
- Easily converts to a 2-child jogger or bike trailer
- Constructed with a lightweight yet durable aluminum frame
- Features an extra large passenger compartment for optimal comfort
- Fixed wheel design rolls smooth
- 20" rear wheels offer superior performance
- 12" front wheel for jogging mode
- Large front and side windows provide a view of the path ahead
- Three season cover includes bug screen to keep out pests
- Integrated zippers secure bug and rain screen in place
- Footguard tube protects riders' feet
- Universal coupler attaches to most bikes
- Safety flag for improved visibility to other cyclists and motorists
- Folding design and quick release wheels make storage easy
- Meets ASTM standards for trailers and jogging strollers
- Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Lifetime
- Style: XLT2
- Allen Sports
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-722-5536.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by LRo Built really well! This works perfectly as a trailer, is built really well, and it fits 2 children wonderfully. As a jogger it did not impress me, while it had a smooth glide, the front wheel is fixed making it difficult to turn! I enjoyed everything about this product except the difficulty steering. Also, I did have some trouble purchasing online with Dicks, I received the wrong item 2x before finally speaking with someone who was able to rectify the problem. February 19, 2014
1-1 of 1