TomTom Runner GPS WatchItem Number: 29892106
Push ahead as you get to the next level of your intense training regimen with the TomTom Runner GPS watch. Tracking time, distance and pace, this TomTom GPS watch displays your stats on an extra-large, high-resolution and high-contrast display that is scratch and impact resistant. With QuickGPSFix Technology, this TomTom helps you find your exact location and start up while TomTom Graphical Training Partner pushes you to achieve all your goals.
- Tracks time, distance, pace
- Extra-large, high-resolution, high-contrast display provides easy viewing during activity
- One-button control provides easy, on-the-go use
- Ultra-slim build is lightweight and fits all wrists
- Scratch-resistant and impact-resistant display ensures your stats are easily readable
- Vibration alerts keep you aware of upcoming milestones
- Graphical Training Partner lets you train with three graphical training modes - Race, Goal and Zone
- Race compares your performance against a pre-set distance and time
- Goal keeps you on track to meet your pre-determined distance, time or calories burned goal
- Zone keeps your intensity level on par, setting a target heart rate
- Up to 10-hour battery life in GPS mode
- Waterproof to 165 feet allows for training in all conditions and environments
- QuickGPSFix Technology helps your watch find precise location, letting you quickly start activity
- Desk Dock charges and syncs your watch and easily connects to a PC or Mac
- Bluetooth® Smart Connectivity connects your sensors to the latest wireless technology
- Display size: .85" x 1"
- Weight: 1.75 oz
- Strap length: 9"
- Included: TomTom Runner GPS Watch, Desk Dock, User guide
- Manufacturer's Warranty: One-year limited
- Style: 1RR0.001.00, 1RR0.001.01, 1RR0.001.06
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-999-9648.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by melbo Excellent Runners Watch and Customer Service from Dick's This is a two part review covering the product and Dick's. I ordered this online using gift cards and had some issue making it all work together with the online promotion at the time. Called customer service and was quickly in touch with an actual person who provided me with excellent service resolving the issue. Very good online support. As for the TomTom. This is a great runners watch that performs the functions as described. I believe the best thing about this watch is that its not too complex which makes it one of the easiest to use watches on the market. My wife has a Garmin and it is way too complex leaving you wondering, how do you get the pace, distance, and time mode? TomTom, acquires the GPS quickly, is easy to select the mode ( run, treadmill, etc) and also select how you would like the display during your training. Showing distance, pace, time, or even percent of goal. Very easy and quick to change display while running. The only thing I had some trouble with is the software and internet interface during the initial set up. The set up was not as quick or seamless as you would expect, not terrible but seems like it should have gone easier and faster. One of the nice things about the TomTom web site is its interface will send your data to other running programs such as RunKeeper or MapMyRun, so if you were using your smartphone for these apps you can still get the data added saving on your data plan, as the GPS function on a smartphone can be a data hog. Overall this works well for my daily running. I've had the watch now for 2 weeks and run anywhere from 3-10 mi 4-5 times a week and have found the watch to be a good addition to my running and would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a good GPS watch at a favorable price point. August 7, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by John62 50/50 on watch The watch itself is great does every thing it is supposed to do. However trying to link it up to the web site has been a nightmare. May 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bill Simple and accurate. I wanted something that is simple. This is it! All I was looking for was distance, overall time and pace. Sometimes watches that do everything are too complicated. This watch is very accurate computing distance and pace, but I have my doubts about the calorie counter. It seems to calculate a bit high. It links to satellite very quickly and so far hasn't lost signal. I am very pleased. I would give it 5 stars if the display was arranged a little better. I would recommend this watch if you are looking for a not a lot of frills, easy to navigate and accurate GPS watch. March 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jamie lynn LOVE IT! Wish it had an elliptical option but other then that it's AWESOME!! December 28, 2013
1-4 of 4