TomTom Runner GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Train like never before and get to the next level with the TomTom Runner GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor. Tracking time, distance and pace and displaying on an extra-large, high-resolution, high-contrast screen, you know exactly where you stand without breaking stride. Bluetooth® Smart Heart Rate Monitor keeps your intensity level, making sure you stay in the zone, whether you are trying to boost performance, lose weight or speed up.
- Tracks time, distance, pace
- Bluetooth® Smart Heart Rate Monitor measures the intensity of your training, keeping you in the correct zone for weight control, performance or pace
- Extra-large, high-resolution, high-contrast display provides easy viewing during activity
- One-button control provides easy, on-the-go use
- Ultra-slim build is lightweight and fits all wrists
- Scratch-resistant and impact-resistant display ensures your stats are easily readable
- Vibration alerts keep you alert on upcoming milestones
- Graphical Training Partner lets you train with three graphical training modes - Race, Goal and Zone
- Race compares your performance against a pre-set distance and time
- Goal keeps you on track to meet your pre-determined distance, time or calories burned goal
- Zone keeps your intensity level on par, setting a target heart rate
- Up to 10-hour battery life in GPS mode
- Waterproof to 165 feet allows for training in all conditions and environments
- QuickGPSFix Technology helps your watch find precise location, letting you quickly start activity
- Desk Dock charges and syncs your watch and easily connects to a PC or Mac
- Bluetooth® Smart Connectivity connects your sensors to the latest wireless technology
- Display size: .85" x 1"
- Weight: 1.75 oz
- Strap length: 9"
- Included: TomTom Runner GPS Watch, Heart Rate Monitor, Desk Dock, User guide
- Style: 1RR0.001.03
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 29892126
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by K GPS Does Not Work The watch said that I ran 27 miles but I only ran 17. Returned April 2, 2015
1-1 of 1