G Tee 48" Pitching Sticks w/ Base Assemblies
Help your player learn to pitch to multiple levels of the hitting zone with the G Tee® 48" Pitching Sticks. Designed to teach pitchers to keep their front leg up higher and longer in order to create more momentum towards home plate, the G Tee® Pitching Sticks use a straight line as a visual guide to make sure pitchers are throwing straight towards home plate. The GT1514 Pitching Trainer includes two GT1105 12" x 12" Base Assemblies.
- Visual training aid for baseball and softball pitchers
- Helps players learn to pitch to multiple levels of the hitting zone
- Includes two GT1105 12" x 12" Base Assemblies for stability
- Teaches pitchers to keep their front leg up higher and longer to create more momentum towards home plate
- Uses a straight line as a visual guide to check if a pitcher's stride towards home plate is straight
- Gives coaches a reference to how much movement is on a particular pitch
- Adjustable ranges include 10" (25cm), 14" (36cm), 18" (46cm), 22" (56cm) and 26" (66cm)
- Includes two 48" pitching sticks and an 8' heavy elastic string that can stretch to 12'
- Also includes stainless steel clips for easy height adjustments
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- Model: GT1514
- G Tee
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 29892776