Harbinger Women's X3 Competition GlovesItem Number: 29932256
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
The Harbinger Women's X3 Competition Gloves deliver top hand protection so you can train longer and push yourself harder than ever. The SpiderGrip™ reversed top grain leather provides perfect grip control and durability as you perform pull-ups, muscle-ups, rope work or weight training. The X3 Competition Gloves also feature a Breathable Stretch Back™ and a FormFit™ closure for a secure, easy-to-move fit during intense workouts.
- Pair of women's competition gloves to maximize hand protection during all workouts
- Made of 50% leather, 25% nylon knit, 15% neoprene and 10% polyvinyl chloride materials
- SpiderGrip™ reversed top grain leather delivers maximum grip control as you train
- Features 3D design precurved palm and fingers for greater comfort and more natural grip positioning
- Breathable Stretch Back™ for easy hand movement and grip during intense workouts
- Lasting hand protection and reinforced load-bearing thumb design for longer and harder training
- NeoTek™ pull patch tensions palm and FormFit™ closure for secure, tightened fit
- Great for pull-ups, muscle-ups, rope work and weight training
- Compatible use with chalk
- Recommended Care: Wash and dry
- Warranty: 90 days
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-729-5954.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tracy G Not a perfect grip I ordered these specific gloves due to price, availability and most of all the reviews. I read the reviews on this site and other blogs and websites all raving about this product. I got them in the mail and they are not what they read. The "perfect grip" leather palms, are more like a smooth suede and dont grip anything. when I grabbed the pull up bar to test them, the suede started falling off of the palms. This was BEFORE i even did any movement, just grabbing the bar. Also, it didnt grip at all - my hand slid right off the bar. Not impressed. May 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ann Best pairs of full-fingers glives I've ever had! I was looking for a full-finger gloves because my fingers always dried up and shaft when I'm done with my workout. I ordered the gloves online and they fit me perfectly. I've been using them for weight lifting & pull ups. They are wonderful and very comfortable! I ended up purchasing two more pairs in case they're out of stocks. My local Dick's store finally have the gloves in the store now.. April 5, 2014
1-2 of 2