Harbinger Women's X3 Competition GlovesItem Number: 29932256
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Harbinger Women's X3 Competition Gloves deliver top hand protection so you can train longer and push yourself harder than ever. The SpiderGrip™ reversed top grain leather provides perfect grip control and durability as you perform pull-ups, muscle-ups, rope work or weight training. The X3 Competition Gloves also feature a Breathable Stretch Back™ and a FormFit™ closure for a secure, easy-to-move fit during intense workouts.
- Pair of women's competition gloves to maximize hand protection during all workouts
- Made of 50% leather, 25% nylon knit, 15% neoprene and 10% polyvinyl chloride materials
- SpiderGrip™ reversed top grain leather delivers maximum grip control as you train
- Features 3D design precurved palm and fingers for greater comfort and more natural grip positioning
- Breathable Stretch Back™ for easy hand movement and grip during intense workouts
- Lasting hand protection and reinforced load-bearing thumb design for longer and harder training
- NeoTek™ pull patch tensions palm and FormFit™ closure for secure, tightened fit
- Great for pull-ups, muscle-ups, rope work and weight training
- Compatible use with chalk
- Recommended Care: Wash and dry
- Warranty: 90 days
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-729-5954.
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tracy G Not a perfect grip I ordered these specific gloves due to price, availability and most of all the reviews. I read the reviews on this site and other blogs and websites all raving about this product. I got them in the mail and they are not what they read. The "perfect grip" leather palms, are more like a smooth suede and dont grip anything. when I grabbed the pull up bar to test them, the suede started falling off of the palms. This was BEFORE i even did any movement, just grabbing the bar. Also, it didnt grip at all - my hand slid right off the bar. Not impressed. May 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ann Best pairs of full-fingers glives I've ever had! I was looking for a full-finger gloves because my fingers always dried up and shaft when I'm done with my workout. I ordered the gloves online and they fit me perfectly. I've been using them for weight lifting & pull ups. They are wonderful and very comfortable! I ended up purchasing two more pairs in case they're out of stocks. My local Dick's store finally have the gloves in the store now.. April 5, 2014
1-2 of 2