PENN Z Series Spinning Reel
The PENN® Z Series Spinning Reels were first made 50 years ago and are still built with the same design due to their performance and reliability on the water. The Z series features a machine cut brass main gear with stainless steel pinion gear, a full metal body with graphite sideplates and a machined and anodized aluminum spool. The HT-100™ drag washers deliver smooth drag under heavy loads making the Z great for saltwater anglers.
- Full metal body with graphite sideplates
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers deliver smooth drag under heavy loads
- Machine cut brass main gear with stainless steel pinion gear
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Made in the USA
- Model: 704ZZ
- Gear Ratio: 3.8:1
- Mono Line Capacity (yds./lb.): 405/12, 345/15, 235/20
- Braid Line Capacity (yds./lb.): 600/20, 465/30, 335/50
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Inches Per Turn: 30
- Bearings: 1
- Retrieve: Interchangeable
- Weight: 23.5 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 29933376