Reusch Waorani Pro S1 Ortho-Tec Soccer Goalie Gloves
Save $29.03 (29%)
Stay tough in the crossfire in Reusch Ortho-Tec™ soccer goalie gloves. The Waorani Pro S1 gloves feature Ortho-Tec™ ergonomically designed finger stays that adapt to the natural shape of the hand and protect fingers against the strong force of shots on goal. Rolled Expanse ESS™ pre-splayed fingers put hands in a catch-ready position, while Thumbflex™ and Rolled Thumb Construction expand catching area for absolute defense.
GOALIE GLOVE SIZING:
- S1-Super Soft palm for serious impact protection and grip
- SG Soft Grip allover backhand is a combination of natural and synthetic latex
- Ortho-Tec™ stays reinforce thumbs and fingers with ergonomically designed protection and a customized fit
- Rolled Expanse ESS™ pre-splayed fingers offer better hand-ball position
- Thumbflex™ and Rolled Thumb Construction increase glove catching area
- AirVent System™ uses breathable Air Mesh on the hand and fingers for optimum ventilation
- Vendor Colors: Irish Green/Safety Yellow
- Model: 34 70 800
GOALIE GLOVE SIZING:
- Measure the circumference of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. Round up to the next whole inch and add 1 to the measurement. Example: 7.5" -> 8.0" +1" = Size 9
- Measure both hands, and order the bigger size if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2"-1" over the end of your fingertips.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 30030496
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 8 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mudd Yes My son loves them. He had a tournament this weekend and played 3 games. We would buy another pair in the next couple of years. September 7, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by GK25 Good glove for the price Stiff to start out but has loosened-up and turned out to be a good solid glove (first few weeks of use). More to come on dependability and durability... August 26, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by kkirk good glove, just doesnt last This glove feels good and is very protective for myhigh school goalie son. Just expect to buy at least 2 pair per season if your goalie does a lot of diving saves. The foam at the fingers keep wearing off with use. BUt so has every pair we buy. Hopefully next time the security tag will be removed before it is shipped to us. August 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by MCva Back for another pair. Second pair of Reusch's and we upgraded to Ortho-Tec this time around. Product is well-made, sturdy and offers good finger protection. December 22, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gopete3 Goalie gloves done right This is the second time we bought the product. We love them! They held together well during a grueling outdoor season and into the winter. We will continue to buy them as needed. We have tried other brands and nothing held as long or as well. November 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shannon26 Reusch Waorani Pro S1 Goalie Gloves gloves are excellent, good grip on ball finger protectors that do not impede ball control and excellent durability! November 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Susan Great support for fingers AND thumbs! Great Product! My daughter is an 11-year-old goalkeeper for a team in a pretty competitive league. We already had gloves that had finger stays, but they did not have any finger stays for the thumbs. She was having trouble with getting her thumbs bent back when making a save. These gloves have helped tremendously! Most (if not all) less expensive gloves do not have the thumb supports. Also, the padding on these gloves is thicker than other brands. Even though these gloves were a lot more expensive than other gloves, we are very pleased with our purchase! October 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by cuca!! great!!! is kind of expencive but great gloves really support fingers feel great on hands so ia a 5 start gloves!! July 26, 2014
1-8 of 8