SKLZ Gold Flex 40" Strength and Tempo Trainer
Build muscle and add distance with the Gold Flex Strength and Tempo Trainer. Designed for most female and junior golfers, this 40-inch trainer improves the kinetic sequencing of the swing by building core golf muscles and flexibility. Suitable as a low-impact, pre-round stretch, this trainer fits easily and securely in any golf bag and is legal to carry on the course. Eliminate slices with the SKLZ® Gold Flex 40" Strength and Tempo Trainer.
- Designed to fight slices and flatten the swing
- Weighted and flexible design improves the kinetic sequencing of the swing
- Strengthens core golf muscles used during swing and improves flexibility
- Suitable as a low-impact stretch beneficial to any pre-round warm up
- Trainer fits easily and securely in any golf bag and is legal to carry
- Smaller size ideal for most female and junior golfers
- Trainer measures approximately 40" in length
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 30031386
Rated 5 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Stultz82 Great for warming up and tempo Great product!! Was excellent for warming up before hitting the course. Also great to help keep your tempo during your swing. May 17, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby lbb Great product I think this is better than the orange whip. $30 cheaper and has more weight on the end. Really helps you develop your tempo. January 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby tim22 The product was great just wasn't what I was looking for. The Gold Flex is a great training tool. With that being said, I wanted the 48" version. Unfortunately you can only get the 40" version from Dicks. It works great for women or juniors. It also works well if you are swinging indoors. I just wanted the longer one to take out on the course with me. The Dicks staff was very good. They didn't hassle me at all when I returned the product. Over all, I would say it is a great product to buy. Don't be fooled by the hype of the "Orange Whip". This is just as good with less of a price tag. May 13, 2014
1-3 of 3