SKLZ Gold Flex 40" Strength and Tempo Trainer
Build muscle and add distance with the Gold Flex Strength and Tempo Trainer. Designed for most female and junior golfers, this 40-inch trainer improves the kinetic sequencing of the swing by building core golf muscles and flexibility. Suitable as a low-impact, pre-round stretch, this trainer fits easily and securely in any golf bag and is legal to carry on the course. Eliminate slices with the SKLZ® Gold Flex 40" Strength and Tempo Trainer.
- Designed to fight slices and flatten the swing
- Weighted and flexible design improves the kinetic sequencing of the swing
- Strengthens core golf muscles used during swing and improves flexibility
- Suitable as a low-impact stretch beneficial to any pre-round warm up
- Trainer fits easily and securely in any golf bag and is legal to carry
- Smaller size ideal for most female and junior golfers
- Trainer measures approximately 40" in length
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 30031386
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lbb Great product I think this is better than the orange whip. $30 cheaper and has more weight on the end. Really helps you develop your tempo. January 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by tim22 The product was great just wasn't what I was looking for. The Gold Flex is a great training tool. With that being said, I wanted the 48" version. Unfortunately you can only get the 40" version from Dicks. It works great for women or juniors. It also works well if you are swinging indoors. I just wanted the longer one to take out on the course with me. The Dicks staff was very good. They didn't hassle me at all when I returned the product. Over all, I would say it is a great product to buy. Don't be fooled by the hype of the "Orange Whip". This is just as good with less of a price tag. May 13, 2014
1-2 of 2