Pflueger Apprentice 2-Piece Spinning ComboItem Number: 30192786
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Apprentice 2-Piece Spinning Combo provides durability, sensitivity and overall performance in a size that's perfect for youth anglers. It has an IM-6 graphite blank and a graphite body and rotor to minimize weight and maximize control. Plus, features like an on/off instant anti-reverse bearing make hooking fish simple. The Pflueger® Apprentice 2-Piece Spinning Combo conveniently disassembles for easy transport and storage, too.
- Spinning combo for youth anglers
- 3 stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 on/off instant anti-reverse bearing for hook setting
- Graphite body and rotor
- Aluminum spool plus aluminum handle with soft touch knob
- Twist-resistant line roller
- Lightweight and sensitive IM-6 graphite blank
- Stainless steel line guides with aluminum oxide inserts for durability and balance
- Graphite reel seat
- Double foot hook keeper
- Split-grip cork handle
- 2-piece blank
- Manufacturer Lifetime Limited Warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-877-777-3850.
Rod Power & Length: M 5'10"
- Model: PFLAPRNP5102M
- Line Weight: 8-15 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/16-3/8 oz.
- Guides: 6
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- Mono Line Capacity (yds./lbs.): 195/4, 115/6, 100/8
- Braid Line Capacity (yds./lbs.): 150/8
- Max Drag: 9 lbs.
- Inches per Turn: 25.2
- Ball Bearings: 3+1
- Reel Size: 30
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by chinboy1983 Not a bad beginner setup Haven't used the rod and reel yet, but I've read nothing but good things on Pflueger reels. Messed with it a little bit at the store and I must say it was smooth. The rod could be a little stiffer for my liking but all in all I can't complain yet. Bought it for my GF so she can have her own setup. I was able to put 150yrds of 15lb braid on the reel with no overflow of line. Not a bad setup for the price. December 18, 2013
1-1 of 1