Pflueger Lady Trion Spinning ComboItem Number: 30193146
Price: $49.99 to $59.99
The Lady Trion™ Spinning Combo provides female anglers with custom grips, comfortably sized reels, and unmatched overall performance. Features like a sensitive IM-6 graphite blank, plus a graphite body and rotor, minimize weight for greater control and responsiveness. For improved casting, the Pflueger® Lady Trion™ Spinning Combo has a Sure-Click™ bail that makes a distinct sound when it's fully open and ready for casting.
- Ladies spinning reel and rod combo for freshwater fishing
- Sure-Click™ bail audibly signals when it's open and ready for casting
- 6 stainless steel ball bearings (4 on TRISPL5020ULCB) plus 1 on/off instant anti-reverse bearing
- Graphite body and rotor help minimize weight
- Machined, double anodized aluminum spool
- Titanium lined roller prevents twisting
- Highly sensitive IM-6 graphite blank
- Stainless steel line guides and inserts
- Lightweight graphite reel seat
- Hook keeper
- Ergonomic EVA handle
- 1-piece blank
- Manufacturer Lifetime Limited Warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-877-777-3850.
Power: UL-Ultra Light, M-Medium
Rod Power & Length: UL 5'0"
- Model: TRISPL5020ULCBO
- Line Weight: 2-6 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/32-3/16 oz.
- Guides: 5
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- Mono Line Capacity (yds./lbs.): 200/2, 100/4, 80/6
- Braid Line Capacity (yds./lbs.): 180/4, 125/6, 100/8
- Max Drag: 6 lbs.
- Inches per Turn: 20.8
- Ball Bearings: 4+1
- Reel Size: 20
Rod Power & Length: M 6'6"
- Model: TRISPL61035MCBO
- Line Weight: 6-12 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/8-5/8 oz.
- Guides: 8
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- Mono Line Capacity (yds./lbs.): 230/6, 185/8, 155/10
- Braid Line Capacity (yds./lbs.): 250/8, 220/10, 160/14
- Max Drag: 10 lbs.
- Inches per Turn: 28.5
- Ball Bearings: 6+1
- Reel Size: 35
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anetthepet Smooth good value I go fishing quite often. I was willing to spend more but this combo was such a good deal couldn't pass it up. July 12, 2014
1-1 of 1