Cobra BiO CELL Driver - RedItem Number: 30237076
Now $199.98 on Cobra BiO CELL Drivers!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Prepare for all course conditions with the BiO CELL Driver. MyFly 8 and SmartPad™ technology team up to effectively manage trajectory and distance through 8 adjustable loft options. New internal BiO CELLS move weight from the crown and position it in the lower back portion of the clubhead to maximize distance and accuracy, even on off-center hits. A larger SweetZone™ gives the Cobra® Men's BiO CELL Driver unprecedented distance.
** Learn more about Pro Shop services and club fittings available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Redistributed weighting and adjustable loft options increase distance, forgiveness, and personalization
- New internal BiO CELLS remove weight from crown and position it low and back in the head for greater distance and accuracy
- BiO CELL and E9 Face Technology™ create a low Center of Gravity and high Moment of Inertia for more distance and extreme forgiveness
- Larger effective SweetZone™ promotes faster ball speeds and straighter drives on off-center hits
- MyFly 8 with SmartPad™ Technology gives 8 adjustable loft options to maximize distance and manage trajectory
- Grafalloy® Project X - PXv Shaft
- Lamkin® REL 3GEN 360 Grip
- Loft: 9°, 9.5°, 9.5° Draw, 10.5°, 10.5° Draw, 11.5°, 11.5° Draw, 12°
- Length: 45.8"
- Swing Weight: Extra Stiff - D4.5, Stiff - D4, Regular - D4
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adrian Awesome club!!! I finally bit the bullet on this club and it's everything I wanted. It has great looks and style, solid construction, and great feedback when the ball is hit correctly! July 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bigsog Great club This club is great. Gotit on sale for very low sale prize. Super fast shipping June 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JayhawkJohn Very Surprised! Hit many of the drivers at Dicks and I was really surprised how much further I hit this driver! Love the red driver head and Project X stiff 62g shaft. January 25, 2014
1-3 of 3