Cobra Men's BiO CELL Fairway Wood - RedItem Number: 30237116
Now $159.98 on Cobra BiO CELL Fairway Woods!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Unlock maximum distance from the fairway with the BiO CELL Fairway Wood. BiO CELL and E9 Face Technology™ create a low Center of Gravity and high Moment of Inertia, translating into more distance and extreme forgiveness. MyFly 8 with SmartPad™ Technology provides 8 adjustable loft options to manage trajectory and optimize yardage gaps, noticeably improving playability. Shorten the course with Cobra™ Men's BiO CELL Fairway Woods.
** Learn more about Pro Shop services and club fittings available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Adjustable loft options and lightweight crown and face for increased distance and forgiveness
- BiO CELL and E9 Face Technology™ create a low Center of Gravity and high Moment of Inertia for more distance and extreme forgiveness
- MyFly 8 with SmartPad™ Technology gives 8 adjustable loft options to maximize distance, manage trajectory, and optimize yardage gaps
- Driver-like construction enables more face flex for faster ball speeds, longer distance, and higher trajectory
- Forged thin, shallow, high-strength steel face inserts deliver maximum performance
- Grafalloy® Project X - PXv Shaft
- Lamkin® REL 3GEN 360 Grip
3-4 Wood SPECS:
- Loft: 13°, 13.5°, 13.5° Draw, 14.5°, 14.5° Draw, 15.5°, 15.5° Draw, 16°
- Length: 43.5"
- Swing Weight: D3
5-7 Wood SPECS:
- Loft: 17°, 17.5°, 17.5° Draw, 18.5°, 18.5° Draw, 19.5°, 19.5° Draw, 20°
- Length: 43"
- Swing Weight: D3
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by CDirk88 Long and straight By far the longest 3 wood I have hit. Not the easiest club to hit from a tight lie but it's a hammer from light rough and the tee box. I have mine set to 15.5 draw and it goes straight to slight draw. For a guy who normally hits a fade I'm liking the new shot shape. I would give 4.5 stars with the only drawback of the club being difficult for me to hit it solid from tight fairway lies. July 4, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mike This product performs nicely Just getting to use it more. Seems to do what is advertised. Only concern so far, head loosened one time. May need to check after each round. June 29, 2014
1-2 of 2