KEEN Women's Newport H2 Sandals
Dish it out and explore your surroundings in the KEEN® Women's Newport H2 sandals. Perfect for all outdoor activities, the Newport H2 features a polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic mesh lining for ventilated comfort whether on the trail or paddling up the river. A metatomical EVA footbed keeps you supportive as you walk, while the non-marking rubber outsole offers deep lugs and razor siping for ultimate traction control on rugged terrain.
Sizing tip: The Newport H2 tends to run a ˝ size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a ˝ size larger than your usual size for an optimal fit.
- Washable, polyester webbing upper for exceptional durability for any activity
- Hydrophobic mesh lining provides breathable comfort
- Lace capture system for a secure, adjustable fit
- KEEN.PROTECT wraps up and around the toes for ultimate abrasion protection
- Metatomical EVA footbed for enhanced arch support and cushion
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers stable support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping for improved ground traction
- Multi-directional lug pattern increases traction control
- Care instructions: Machine washable; wash on gentle cycle and air dry
- Weight: 7 oz
- Style: 1003457
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 30237236
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kaeorjak This shoe is made well but has an extra wide look instead of a medium one. I ordered 2 pairs of KEENS: KEEN Women's Newport H2 Sandals and the Whisper. While both are very comfortable the Newport H2 makes the shoe looks extremely wide. Am thinking of returning it for a different KEEN. May 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by pHN4 Great shoes I love my shoes. The young lady in the shoe department was very helpful and knowledgable. However, the Johnson city store was way too warm to stay and shop. Also as we looked around to purchase other items, there were multiple prices for the same items. Finally just left and found the same items at a cheaper price than the cheapest at Dicks. I know it is a sports store, but I could not tell who the employees were. Finally decided it was the persons with a lanyard on their neck. The same, bright colored tee shirt might be helpful. I do not mean any of this in a derogatory way, but hope you will find it helpful. April 25, 2015
1-2 of 2