KEEN Men's Newport Sandals
Take an army of functional features with you as you trek through summer in the KEEN® Men's Newport sandal. This closed-toe style is ready for action on light hikes or beachfront excursions with a durable, waterproof leather upper with KEEN.PROTECT toe-guard construction. Hydrophobic mesh keeps feet cool and dry, while a razor-siped outsole increases ground contact for reliable traction. Go where no sandal has ever gone before in the Newport.
Sizing tip: The Newport sandal runs small, so order a half size up for the best fit.
- Waterproof leather upper is washable for renewed freshness
- Lace capture system secures laces so they stay out of the way
- Hydrophobic mesh lining keeps feet cool and dry
- Microfiber footbed cover ensures comfort
- Metatomical low durometer EVA footbed is molded for extra support
- Compression-molded EVA midsole adds firm cushioning
- KEEN.PROTECT construction guards toes against scrapes and stubs
- Razor siping increases ground contact for maximum traction
- Non-marking rubber outsole enhances stability and is safe for use on indoor surfaces
- Multi-direction outsole lugs grip a wide range of surface types
- Weight: 12.35 oz
- Style: 1010122
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 30237256
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jdd66 The best sandals ever made I own 4 pair of keens and they are best. Try a pair yourself and Dick has the prices on these sandals and free shipping. May 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cross932 Very comfortable These are very comfortable shoes with a short breakin period. August 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by brad1 Keen Newport sandals are the only sandals I will ever buy Keen Newport sandals are the best fit. In fact I have them on my feet almost year around. The last pair finally wore out after 3 years of almost continues use. Couldn't resole them so I was happy to find the new pair are just as comfortable as the retired pair. June 28, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by MJ My second pair My first pair of Keen sandals were great. Comfort from the very beginning. They lasted several years and now I have converted them to my water shoes. This new pair, that I have had for only a couple weeks are still just as comfortable, but they didn't start out that way. I had to loosen the right one several times because it kept causing an irritation. The problem is gone now. The only thing I don't like about this new pair is it has 3 straps in the front and my old pair had only 2. Because of that, the old pair were a bit cooler on my feet. April 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by wwrlar Love them! This is my forth pair. I where them till they fall off my feet and stink to high heaven! Fit was perfect to size and living in Florida, a daily wear... June 12, 2014
1-5 of 5