KEEN Men's Newport H2 Sandals
Dish it out and explore your surroundings in the KEEN® Men's Newport H2 sandals. Perfect for all outdoor activities, the Newport H2 features a polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic mesh lining for ventilated comfort, whether on the trail or paddling up the river. A metatomical EVA footbed keeps you supportive as you walk, while the non-marking rubber outsole offers deep lugs and razor siping for ultimate traction control on rugged terrain.
Sizing tip: The Newport H2 tends to run a half size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a half size larger than your usual size for an optimal fit.
- Washable, polyester webbing upper for exceptional durability for any activity
- Hydrophobic mesh lining provides breathable comfort
- Lace capture system for a secure, adjustable fit
- KEEN.PROTECT wraps up and around the toes for ultimate abrasion protection
- Metatomical EVA footbed for enhanced arch support and cushion
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers stable support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping for improved ground traction
- Multi-directional lug pattern increases traction control
- Care instructions: Machine washable; wash on gentle cycle and air dry
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- Style: 1010944
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 30237266
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Slick1 rugged and waterproof Everything about this purchase was smooth from the sweet young lady from the Steubenville Dick's who ordered them for me online from the store and the shipment to my front door......awesome transaction......Thanks June 28, 2014
1-1 of 1