Columbia Men's Peakfreak Enduro Hiking Shoes
The Columbia® Men's Peakfreak™ Enduro hiking shoe is an outdoor enthusiasts dream. A mesh and nylon upper with a protective toe cap and mudguard ensure feet will stay comfortable and safe while you hit the trails. A low-profile design maintains your mobility, yet still provides support, while the Techlite® midsole maximizes cushioning. From the bottom to the top, make the most of your hike in the Peakfreak Enduro.
- Sandwich mesh upper with welded nylon overlays delivers comfortable durability
- Low-profile design allows for flexible movement and provides support
- Toe cap and mudguard offer additional protection
- Techlite® lightweight cushioned midsole absorbs shock and increases stability
- Techlite® FluidFrame multidensity underfoot support creates a smooth transition
- Omni-Grip® non-marking rubber outsole boosts traction and footing on various terrains
- Weight: 12.4 oz
- Style: BM3836
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 30238136
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlie63 Columbia Enduro meet expectations Columbia's always seem to fit right. I get a half size bigger and they are perfect. Nice look and great feel March 30, 2015
1-1 of 1