Columbia Men's Peakfreak Enduro Hiking Shoes
Save $10.06 (10%)
The Columbia® Men's Peakfreak™ Enduro hiking shoe is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. A mesh and nylon upper with a protective toe cap and mudguard ensure feet will stay comfortable and safe while you hit the trails. A low-profile design maintains your mobility, yet still provides support, while the Techlite® midsole maximizes cushioning. From the bottom to the top, make the most of your hike in the Peakfreak Enduro.
- Sandwich mesh upper with welded nylon overlays delivers comfortable durability
- Low-profile design allows for flexible movement and provides support
- Toe cap and mudguard offer additional protection
- Techlite® lightweight cushioned midsole absorbs shock and increases stability
- Techlite® FluidFrame multidensity underfoot support creates a smooth transition
- Omni-Grip® non-marking rubber outsole boosts traction and footing on various terrains
- Weight: 12.4 oz
- Style: BM3836
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 30238146
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by rookhawk Fits as specified - very lightweight and durable Walked in them for a week straight at Disney, perhaps 15-20 miles of use. They look like new and stayed cool and comfortable. Size 15 ran true to size. December 3, 2014
1-1 of 1