Callaway X2 Hot Pro Driver
Save $170.00 (49%)
Shape each drive with Tour-caliber quality with the X2 Hot Pro Driver. The compact, 440cc head design features a more neutral weighting bias and lower spin, delivering penetrating flight. A new Hyper Speed Face™ is the fastest all-titanium driver face from Callaway® and delivers faster ball speed and increased distance. The adjustable hosel and Aldila® Tour Green Shaft give the Callaway® X2 Hot Pro Driver incredible performance.
- Compact head design and lower trajectory promotes penetrating ball flight
- New Hyper Speed Face™ is the fastest, thinnest all-titanium driver face from Callaway and delivers faster ball speeds, a larger sweet spot, more forgiveness, and increased distance
- Improved Head Shape and Construction for more ball speed and distance on center and off-center hits
- Compact, 440cc pro head design features more neutral bias and lower spin for more penetrating trajectories
- Adjustable Hosel Technology allows you to increase or decrease loft (+2° or -1°)
- Also use Adjustable Hosel Technology to customize Draw or Neutral directional bias, optimizing launch, backspin, and shot shape
- Aldila® Tour Green Graphite Shaft
- Diamond Universal 51g Grip
- Loft: 7.5° - 10.5°
- Lie: Adjustable
- Length: 45.5"
- Volume: 440cc
- Swing Weight: D3
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 30271896
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stormy Forgiving yet long Jumped into the X2 from the regular hot. Finding this driver even more forgiving and a little bit longer. Love this club July 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bako Bob Well price new club! Adjustments are fun to mess with. Club hits longer than my former one with a slight draw out of the box. Have hit a hundred range balls and played only one round. So far so good! July 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JAC Wow!! I moved to this club from the RAZR Fit. I have been golfing for about 18 months and my average score is a 93. After only a few hits at the range I dialed this driver in. I've increased my drive by 50yds averaging 280 and have broke 300 several times now after only 3 rounds with this club. I've taken 8 strokes off my game in that time (short game is killing me). I've driven the green twice from 280-290 on two short par 4s. Awesome club!! June 23, 2014
1-3 of 3