Callaway 2014 Hyper-Lite 5 Stand Bag
Carry equipment around in comfort with the Hyper-Lite 5 Stand Bag. Weighing under 5 lbs., this lightweight bag features a 5-way top with full-length dividers for club separation and protection. Quick Release Comfort Tech™ straps and mesh hip padding lessen pressure points in the back and shoulders for added comfort. 8 pockets, including a velour-lined valuables pocket, give the Callaway® Hyper-Lite 5 Stand Bag unmatched functionality.
- 5-way top with full-length dividers for club separation and protection
- Bag features 8 pockets for equipment and accessory storage options
- Pockets include water-resistant, velour lined valuables pocket, full-length apparel pocket and ball pocket
- Quick Release Comfort Tech™ Strap System features ergonomic EVA foam core with mesh padding
- Soft mesh hip padding system provides comfort, ventilation and added lower back support
- Xtra Traction Technology™ Base System provides greater turf interaction for stability
- Non-slip foot pads prevent sinking or slipping on wet turf
- Matching rain hood for use during inclement weather
- Bag weighs under 5 lbs.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 30405166
Rated 5 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by sml Great bag This bag not only looks good it carries everything I need and keeps the clubs separated August 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BigMike Great Bag Lightweight and plenty of pockets for all your golf accessories. Callaway did it again! July 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chuck Light but strong About as good as it gets. Light, easy to handle, easy to carry and clubs are separated. Plenty of storage. July 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joker Love the Hyper lite 5 stand bag! It is lightweight. I like the full length dividers, and there is plenty off pockets with a drink holder. June 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JT6621 This was the bag that met my needs the best. I still carry my bag when ever I can for exercise and it seems like I'm more into my game when I do. I've had sun mountain, ogio bags, they didn't last as long as I would've thought they would. I have Calloway irons so why not a bag to match. Good looking bag and has everything I was wanting, very easy to carry. March 11, 2014
1-5 of 5