Cutters Adult Rev Pro Yin Yang Receiver GlovesItem Number: 30406426
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Stir up double the trouble for your opponents this season. The Cutters® Rev Pro Yin Yang Receiver Gloves feature a dual-contour palm configuration that eliminates material bunching while enhancing thumb dexterity. Constructed with innovative C-TACK™ palm material in complementary colors, the Cutters® Men's Yin Yang Football Gloves provide maximum grip, performance and style in any weather condition.
- Men's football receiver gloves
- Lightweight, flexible design offers improved comfort, fit and performance
- Advanced C-TACK™ palm material provides maximum grip
- Dual-contour palm configuration eliminates bunching and twisting while enhancing thumb dexterity
- Extended strapless wrists increase coverage, feel and overall flexibility
- Form-fitting, durable back-of-hand with Lycra® paneling for extra comfort and mobility
- Rev™ Tack Recharge: Easily restore grip by simply washing or wiping palms with a damp cloth
- Delivers top-notch performance in all types of weather
- Signature Yin Yang style offers complimentary colors
- Machine washable
- Meets NOCSAE® standard
- Model: S450-YY
CUTTERS MEN'S FOOTBALL GLOVES SIZE CHART:
- SMALL: 6-7/16 - 7-1/16"
- MEDIUM: 7-1/6" - 7-3/8"
- LARGE: 7-3/8" - 7-11/16"
- X-LARGE: 7-11/16" - 8"
- XX-LARGE: 8" - 8-5/16"
- XXX-LARGE: 8-5/16" - 8-5/8"
- Measure with tape snug around your knuckles (dominant hand) to determine circumference
- You can also measure from the base of your palm (dominant hand) to the tip of your middle finger
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pj Must Buy I'm a 16 year old high school football player and these gloves are perfect for receivers/running backs. Not only are they stylish but very reliable. They provide a long lasting stick and do not peel or break like most Nike reciever gloves do. They are durable and well worth the price. The only problem I had with these gloves is that the plastic decorative pieces on the back of the hand tend to fall off easily, however this has no effect on the performance of the gloves. July 4, 2014
1-1 of 1