Marmot Never Winter 30° Down Sleeping Bag
$209.00 to $229.00
For those summer backpacking trips, the Marmot® Never Winter 30° Sleeping Bag keeps you comfy cozy. This lightweight bag features a Nautilus 5-baffle hood with a draw cord, and a trapezoidal foot box for supreme warmth. With ground-level side seams and a stash pocket for essentials, this mummy bag is perfect for summer camping and sleep outs.
- Temperature rating: 30°F/-1°C
- EN tested
- Comfort rating: 36.1°F
- Lower Limit rating: 26.2°F
- Extreme rating:-3.6°F
- Shape: mummy
- Insulation material: 650+ fill power down
- Shell material: 100% nylon ripstop AC & 100% nylon WR
- Liner material: 100% nylon plain weave WR
- Nautilus 5-baffle hood - 5 chambers of down around head for better down control and fit
- Ground-level side seams
- Hood draw cord
- Classic trapezoidal foot box with heater pocket delivers additional warmth and freedom of movement
- Stash pocket convenient for easy storage during the night
- Stretch tricot baffles
- Locking zippers
- Zipper garage
- 2-way zipper sliders allow venting or mating of bags
- 2 hang loops
- Zipper guards help repel biting coils
- Stuff and storage sack included
- Weight: 1 lb., 13 oz.
- Fill weight: 13 oz.
- Interior length: 83"
- Maximum user height: 6'0"
- Bag loft: 4
- Shoulder girth: 62"
- Hip girth: 56"
- Foot box: 41"
- Weight: 1 lb., 15.5 oz.
- Fill weight: 15.2 oz.
- Interior length: 89"
- Maximum user height: 6'6"
- Bag loft: 4
- Shoulder girth: 64"
- Hip girth: 58"
- Foot box: 43"
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 30451766
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cold Do not buy this bag. I slept in this bag when it was 35 degrees out and it was very very cold very cold.This sleeping bag has cold spots throughout the whole bag I would not recommend this bag for anything below 50°. I bought this bag at Dicks sporting goods in Dover Delaware. November 28, 2015
1-1 of 1