Georgia Boot Men's Farm & Ranch Wellington Work Boots
NOW: $129.99 (21% off!)
Stay on top of a heavy workload in the Georgia Boot® Men's Farm & Ranch Wellington work boot. For ultimate protection from abrasions, a durable full-grain and SPR leather upper with flex-notched quarters allows a free range of motion. A soft interior lining provides a comfortable fit, and the oil and chemical-resistant Poly Wedge Ultra outsole enhances footing for unbeatable traction. Increase your productivity in the Farm & Ranch boot.
- Full-grain and SPR™ leather upper provides a soft fit and durable protection
- Pull tabs allow for an easy on/off
- Flex-notched quarters increase flexibility for a wide range of motion
- Goodyear welt construction enhances overall integrity
- Soft interior lining provides a comfortable fit
- Covered cushion insole absorbs shock for a smooth ride and lasting comfort
- Steel shank increases stability
- Oil and chemical-resistant Poly Wedge Ultra outsole maximizes lightweight traction for grip on treacherous surfaces
- Height: 10''
- Style: G5153
- Georgia Boot
Country of Origin: Dominican RepublicWeb ID: 30505126
Rated 5 out of 5†by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5†by Walker1 Great, Comfortable Boots! I have been experiencing considerable foot pain after spraining my foot about a month ago and my job keeps me on my feet walking a lot making it difficult for my foot to heal. I had the idea that a wedge sole boot might might lessen the impact on my foot while walking, plus a little bigger boot would be more comfortable when my foot is a bit swollen, which it often is, and these boots have been the ticket! I can say that these boots actually feel therapeutic when I wear them and have been a great aide in getting my foot back on the road to recovery! June 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5†by Laney My husband loves these boots and they really last! What else can be said. He's somewhat picky about what he wears and he has been wearing these for about 5 years and I don't really see him wearing any other boot. No need to. Super long lasting. He wears them daily and they last about 2 years.. June 16, 2016
1-2 of 2