Garmin Forerunner 620 GPS Watch
Save $150.01 (43%)
Take your running regiment to a new level and keep track of your every step with the Garmin« Forerunner« 620 GPS watch. This Garmin« GPS watch comes with a high-resolution display that accurately displays and tracks your distance and pace for easy, on-the-go view. Automatically syncing to Garmin Connect, the Garmin« 620 delivers instant feedback and lets you share your progress with friends on social media.
- Touchscreen GPS running watch uses high-resolution color display and tracks distance, pace
- Uses a recovery adviser, race predictor and VO2 max estimator to maximize your training efficiency
- Estimates your VO2 max - your body's maximal oxygen consumption - to show your fitness and improve performance
- Color gauge on the watch displays VO2 max and compares data to other runners in your gender and age range
- 620 knows your recovery time based on your heart rate data, letting you know how much time to take off in between runs
- Syncs data wirelessly to Garmin Connect™ and transfers data through Garmin Connect™ Mobile App on your smartphone
- Garmin Connect™ features live tracking, letting your friends and family track your run
- Compatible with free training plans on Garmin Connect™
- Water resistant to 50M for training off land
- Included: Forerunner 620 GPS Watch, Charging Data Cradle, Manuals
- Display Size: 1.0"
- Display Resolution: 180 x 180 pixels
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life: Up to six weeks in watch mode; up to 10 hours in training mode
- Water Resistant: 50M
- GPS-Enabled: Yes
- High-Sensitivity Receiver: Yes
- History: 200 hours of activity data
- Unit Dimensions: 1.8" x 1.8" x .5"
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Style: 010-01128-00, 010-01128-01
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 30555046
Rated 4 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Reed Nice Watch Does just about everything I could ever imagine. Really like the upgrade with Wi-Fi connectivity that allows me to upload to Garmin Connect without having to use ANT+ that was on the 610. July 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Beast This watch is awesome This is the best watch I've ever had everything n it works perfectly it never freezes and it is awesome November 20, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5áby Runner202 No Music? It seems that it's missing one of the crucial characteristics that workout watches should have and that everyone needs and uses when they work out.....MUSIC!!! Why can't I put my music on it?? So I have to wear this...and my ipod...what else can I hook myself up to to go for a run. October 21, 2014
1-3 of 3