Garmin Forerunner 620 GPS Watch
Take your running regiment to a new level and keep track of your every step with the Garmin® Forerunner® 620 GPS watch. This Garmin® GPS watch comes with a high-resolution display that accurately displays and tracks your distance and pace for easy, on-the-go view. Automatically syncing to Garmin Connect, the Garmin® 620 delivers instant feedback and lets you share your progress with friends on social media.
- Touchscreen GPS running watch uses high-resolution color display and tracks distance, pace
- Uses a recovery adviser, race predictor and VO2 max estimator to maximize your training efficiency
- Estimates your VO2 max - your body's maximal oxygen consumption - to show your fitness and improve performance
- Color gauge on the watch displays VO2 max and compares data to other runners in your gender and age range
- 620 knows your recovery time based on your heart rate data, letting you know how much time to take off in between runs
- Syncs data wirelessly to Garmin Connect™ and transfers data through Garmin Connect™ Mobile App on your smartphone
- Garmin Connect™ features live tracking, letting your friends and family track your run
- Compatible with free training plans on Garmin Connect™
- Water resistant to 50M for training off land
- Included: Forerunner 620 GPS Watch, Charging Data Cradle, Manuals
- Display Size: 1.0"
- Display Resolution: 180 x 180 pixels
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life: Up to six weeks in watch mode; up to 10 hours in training mode
- Water Resistant: 50M
- GPS-Enabled: Yes
- High-Sensitivity Receiver: Yes
- History: 200 hours of activity data
- Unit Dimensions: 1.8" x 1.8" x .5"
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Style: 010-01128-00, 010-01128-01
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 30555046
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Runner202 No Music? It seems that it's missing one of the crucial characteristics that workout watches should have and that everyone needs and uses when they work out.....MUSIC!!! Why can't I put my music on it?? So I have to wear this...and my ipod...what else can I hook myself up to to go for a run. October 21, 2014
1-1 of 1