Marmot Men's PreCip Rain Jacket
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
For backcountry fanatics and urban travelers, the Men's Precip® Rain Jacket is back with updated waterproof, breathable technology. Fully seam taped to keep out the elements, the 2.5 layer NanoPro™ coating makes this classic rain jacket more breathable so you stay comfortable and focused. With a free-moving design, ventilating PitZips™ and pockets, the Marmot® Men's PreCip® Rain Jacket is a must-have.
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam taped
- 2.5-layer NanoPro™ coating
- Free-moving design
- Active ventilating PitZips™
- Easy-to-access Pack Pockets™
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon ripstop with NanoPro™ coating
- Style: 41200Z
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 30555536
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Montoya68 A jacket for all seasons I like everything about this jacket - lightweight, versatile as a rain jacket and wind breaker; PitZips are great; easy to pack for travel; adjustable sleeves. Impressed with overall quality. September 23, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carl As Advertized Great light waterproof jacket!! I wanted a summer light weight jacket that was waterproof - this bad boy is it! Great features, lots of pockets, breathable - I like it! May 20, 2014
1-2 of 2