Marmot Women's PreCip Rain Jacket
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
For backcountry fanatics and urban travelers, the Women's Precip® Rain Jacket is back with updated waterproof, breathable technology. Fully seam taped to keep out the elements, the 2.5 layer NanoPro™ coating makes this classic rain jacket more breathable so you stay comfortable and focused. With a free-moving design, ventilating PitZips™ and pockets, the Marmot® Women's PreCip® Rain Jacket is a must-have.
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam taped
- 2.5-layer NanoPro™ coating
- Free-moving design
- Active ventilating PitZips™
- Easy-to-access Pack Pockets™
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Fabric: 100% nylon ripstop with NanoPro™ coating
- Style: 46200
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 30555546
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Debby123 Love it Bought this as a gift for my daughter as she was always borrowing mine! Love these jackets! Only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because they are noisy. Yes, I said noisy. They crinkle too much but I wear it and love it anyway! October 5, 2015
1-1 of 1