Under Armour Men's 6-Pocket Football GirdleItem Number: 30721206
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Designed to keep you cooler, drier and more comfortable on the field, the UA Men's 6-Pocket Girdle Shorts feature top-notch fabric technologies to help you keep your head in the game, not on the fit and feel of your gear. The Under Armour® 6-Pocket Football Girdle is made with 4-way stretch HeatGear® Sonic® compression fabric to enhance support and comfort without limiting your mobility. Six integrated pockets allow for pad insertion.
- Men's 6-pocket football girdle shorts
- HeatGear® Sonic® compression performance fabric enhances muscle support and comfort with restriction
- Strategically-placed mesh panels increase ventilation where you need it most
- 4-way stretch fabric offers extreme comfort without hindering movement
- Anti-odor technology delivers long-lasting freshness and performance
- Signature Moisture Transport System repels sweat to keep you cooler and drier on the field
- Fits seamlessly under uniform pants
- Includes 6 pockets for pad placement (pads not included)
- Elastic UA branded waistband
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Style: 1246477
- Under Armour
UNDER ARMOUR MEN'S INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- S = WAIST: 28" - 29"
- M = WAIST: 30" - 32"
- L = WAIST: 34" - 36"
- XL = WAIST: 38" - 40"
- 2XL = WAIST: 42" - 44"
- 3XL = WAIST: 46" - 48"
- Measure around your natural waistline - right above your hips
- Be careful not to squeeze too tight; allow a little give
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- Compression offers an ultra-tight, second-skin feel
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
Country of Origin: Cambodia
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eno great for football!!!! My son lives in these during baseball/football season. Protects his skin on inner thighs and they don't slide down! August 23, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by hlbeaird cup slips Cup doesn't stay in place making it very uncomfortable to wear July 29, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Barrielynn Pricey It's great gear but under armour prices are too high July 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by fluffy768 Dabomb Best thing on the market. Lasted me about two year's July 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Missy22 Great Fit! This product is exactly what my son wanted and the fit is excellant! July 24, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by whrtfv Great quality but somewhat overpriced Good fit. Excellent quality and durability. Stays in place during intense workout/practice/training with or without pads inserted. Highly recommend this product. July 3, 2014
1-6 of 6