Under Armour Youth Gameday Armour 5-Pad Camo Football ShirtItem Number: 30721376
Price: $47.99 $64.99*
You save: $17.00 (26%)
You save: $17.00 (26%)
Help him prepare for battle on the gridiron with the UA Boys' Camo Integrated Compression Shirt. Designed with lightweight, durable, waterproof pads and four-way stretch comfort, the Under Armour® Gameday Armour™ 5-Pad Camo Football Shirt gives him the right protection, right where he needs it. UA's Signature Moisture Transport System and anti-odor technology repel sweat and odor-causing bacteria for ultimate comfort.
- Youth short sleeve integrated compression shirt for football
- Lightweight, durable, waterproof integrated pads on the shoulders, ribs and spine
- HeatGear® Sonic compression fabric offers maximum comfort and compression without restriction
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat from his body to keep him cool and dry
- Anti-odor treatment prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria for long-lasting freshness
- Four-way stretch increases mobility while maintaining shape
- Compression fit keeps his muscles warm and speeds up recovery time
- Welded pad placement for seam-free, zero-distraction performance
- Unique camo print shows he's ready for battle
- Meets NFHS® standards
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Style: 1255337
- Under Armour
UNDER ARMOUR YOUTH INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SIZE CHART:
- YXS (7) = HEIGHT: 48" - 50"; CHEST: 25" - 26"
- YS (8) = HEIGHT: 50" - 54"; CHEST: 26" - 28"
- YM (10-12) = HEIGHT: 54" - 59"; CHEST: 28" - 30"
- YL (14-16) = HEIGHT: 59" - 63"; CHEST: 30" - 32"
- YXL (18-20) = HEIGHT: 63" - 65"; CHEST: 32" - 34"
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline - right above your hips
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Place tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest; wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- Fitted means close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression
- Be careful not to squeeze too tight; allow a little give
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 14 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee Good beginner shirt Great shirt for those kids with narrow shoulders. My son wears it 3 times a week for practice as well as weekend games. So far so good. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ike4tay Great product Picked this up for my nephew for little league football. He said it took a little while to get used to wearing but after the first full game he didn't even realize he was wearing it. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by football mom Nice Shirt I was skeptical to spend so much on a "Shirt". Shirt runs true to size, fits well. Keeps my 9 year old cooler than using a t-shirt and he likes the built in pads to add a little extra padding under his football gear. Well worth the money considering he wears it 4 days per week. September 7, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by golfing Product works wonderfully Very comfortable, Lightweight but protective.....i recommend September 4, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bey so far so good My son wanted this for under his pads as added protection. It helps give a first year contact player confidence. He hasn't worn it but a few weeks so far. we will see how it holds up. September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by EKHP Nice protection and looks great Love this product. We looked at both the Nike Product and the UA for both the gameday pants/girdle and shirt. This shirt has articulated pads which provides support and importantly, flexibility- unlike the hard beehive Nike products. My son says it feels great and of course, is really"cool looking." August 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Homegrownsaint Good product My son loves it...stylish and helps him just where he needs extra padding August 26, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rhino Prefer Nike Combat Prefer Nike Combat for actually paddingwith pads on. UA shirt material is more comfortable for no pad practice. August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ashm919 Fun compression shirt Great fit, super comfy, great for football, he really enjoys wearing it. August 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by gr8britan lightweight & durable This is the 4th season of football as running back for my 11 yr old. This is much more comfortable for him to wear instead of the rib pads that bolt onto his shoulder pads from years past. They've held up great so far through practice and games. Great product! August 19, 2014