Under Armour Youth Superman Alter Ego Gameday Armour 5-Pad Football ShirtItem Number: 30721386
Price: $59.99 $79.99*
You save: $20.00 (25%)
You save: $20.00 (25%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Help him dominate his gridiron rivals with the UA Boys' Alter Ego Integrated Compression Shirt. Designed with strategic waterproof pads and 4-way stretch comfort, the Under Armour® Gameday Armour™ 5-Pad Superman Football Shirt delivers lightweight protection and ultimate mobility. HeatGear® fabric with anti-odor technology repels sweat and odor-causing bacteria, helping him deliver a heroic on-field performance day in and day out.
- Boys' integrated compression football shirt
- Part of the UA Alter Ego collection
- Lightweight, durable, waterproof integrated pads on the shoulders, ribs and spine
- HeatGear® Sonic compression fabric offers maximum comfort and compression without restriction
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat from his body to keep him cool and dry
- Anti-odor treatment prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria for long-lasting freshness
- Four-way stretch increases mobility while maintaining shape
- Compression fit keeps muscles warm and speeds up recovery time
- Welded pad placement for seam-free, zero-distraction performance
- Large metallic Superman logo on chest
- Meets NFHS® standards
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Style: 1255338-001
- Under Armour
Superman is property of ęDC Comics
UNDER ARMOUR YOUTH INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SIZE CHART:
- YXS (7) = WAIST: 22" - 23"; HEIGHT: 48" - 50"; CHEST: 25" - 26"
- YS (8) = WAIST: 23" - 24"; HEIGHT: 50" - 54"; CHEST: 26" - 28"
- YM (10-12) = WAIST: 25" - 26"; HEIGHT: 54" - 59"; CHEST: 28" - 30"
- YL (14-16) = WAIST: 26" - 27"; HEIGHT: 59" - 63"; CHEST: 30" - 32"
- YXL (18-20) = WAIST: 28" - 29"; HEIGHT: 63" - 65"; CHEST: 32" - 34"
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline - right above your hips
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Place tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest; wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- Fitted means close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression
- Be careful not to squeeze too tight; allow a little give
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.3 out of 5áby 8 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Mimi perfect for the small football fan I am thrilled with this shirt, I can't wait to give it to my grandson September 10, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5áby Busted Overpriced Item is grossly overpriced at any retailer. I had a 20% off coupon that I was able to use which made it more affordable. The kids love I'm drama and they have the marketing niche September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Michaelcn20 Great Our son loves this. The extra padding helps lessen the hits. September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Lukeg Great Youth Undershirt This shirt helps keep my kid cool on the hot sweaty days. The pads in the shoulders help keep the actual shoulder pads from running and add extra shock absorption. Little pricey but what's $$ when you're trying to keep you son injury free and comfortable!!! August 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby Mama Not worth the Buck! But nice. I would have gave it 5 stars but for $79.99-- it is waaaay over priced. It's nothing more than a dryfit shirt with pads. The plain white starter shirts there will do just as good. The only reason I have this shirt is it was on rack that said $29.99-- and I didn't realize I paid that price until I left the store and my child was wearing it. Otherwise, nice! But not nice enough for the buck. August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby cj great quality. Great quality and is very comfortable. My son is playing football and he loves it. August 19, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5áby racerone Overpriced very little padding for the cost of the shirt. would not recommend August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Best football mom everrr!!! String and Mighty I purchase a football shirt every year by under armour but last year I purchased a padded shirt by Nike and it could not match Under Armour!!! My son said it keeps him cool and feels great on his skin vs the Nike shirt which was hard and made him itch!!! This is a great shirt!!! August 5, 2014
1-8 of 8