DeMarini Voodoo Overlord Big Barrel Bat 2014 (-9)Item Number: 30721496
Price: $199.97 $249.99*
You save: $50.02 (20%)
You save: $50.02 (20%)
Defy the laws of science - The 2014 DeMarini® Voodoo Overlord was designed for unfathomable, explosive power at the plate. Designed with an X10 fine-tuned alloy barrel and DeMarini's® breakthrough D-Fusion™ Paradox composite handle, the -9 Voodoo Overlord Big Barrel Bat is designed to literally propel the ball upon impact while reducing vibrations. The revolutionary RCK Knob allows the bat to sit comfortably in your hands.
- -9 length to weight ratio
- 2-5/8" barrel diameter
- Ultra-responsive, hybrid bat construction
- X10 fine-tuned alloy barrel with ultra-thin walls to keep the weight down while expanding the sweet spot
- Two-piece D-Fusion™ carbon-reinforced Paradox composite handle is ultra-stiff to provide unmatched responsiveness and feel
- ThermoFused Taper redirects energy into the barrel to propel the ball while reducing vibration
- Half + Half two-piece hitting system offers a fine-tuning advantage and silences feedback on off-center hits
- Ion V multi-density, lightweight end cap eliminates sting while transferring maximum energy into the barrel
- RCK Knob helps reduce vibrations and allows the bat to sit comfortably in your hands
- Meets BPF 1.15 standard
- Manufacturer's limited warranty: 1 year
- Model: WTDXVDR-V14
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-874-5930.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ThatOneGuy Great bat It's a little bit pricey but is worth it. I got for my first year of pony leauge and when I make contact it flies ofd the bat. I recommend getting it May 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by mark25 DeMarini Overlord The DeMarini Voodoo Overlord bat is one of the best bats out there. It has great pop and an evenly balanced weight design. The new feature, the D-Fusion technology really works. It sends all the vibration back into the barrel for more power. The design of course is also pretty advanced. It's a simple design that looks nice but it easily be marked. The first day I used it, it had already had different color ball residue. Overall, the bat is a great choice for a big barrel bat. I have the drop nine but my friend has the drop 5 and they're both ridiculously balanced. However, it has absolutely no pop at first(on a tee of course) , but after a while, you start to hear that sound. March 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RHYNO redbird21 HaLf + HaLf X10 ALLOY OM... This Bat is Amazing has lot of pop, when you hit the ball has no vibration and has a nice ALuminum Pin noise, Balls Flies when you make contact, I like DeMarini Bats but this one Better than all . GREAT BAT ! February 7, 2014
1-3 of 3