Reebok Men's CrossFit Tri-Blend Solid Short Sleeve ShirtItem Number: 30765276
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
When you demand a premium fit and breathable comfort, the Reebok® Men's CrossFit® Tri-Blend Solid Short Sleeve Shirt will be what you reach for. Soft, moisture-wicking PlayDry® fabric keeps you cool and dry by moving heat and moisture away from your body. To minimize chafing and bulk during rigorous workouts, this CrossFit® tee features smooth flatlock seaming and rolled forward side and shoulder seams.
- Fitted tri-blend tee
- PlayDry® technology manages heat and moisture to accelerate evaporation, increase ventilation and reduce abrasion
- Smooth flatlock seaming reduces irritation and chafe
- Ergonomic design features side and shoulder seams rolled forward, reducing bulk and chafe during shoulder workouts
- Antimicrobial fabrication blocks odor to keep you feeling fresh
- Reebok® Delta and CrossFit® logos printed at lower left front
- Fabric: 50% cotton / 35% rayon / 15% other fiber
- Style: ARMKS14113
Country Of Origin: Mexico
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jaker84 Nice shirt I love the tri blend material because it has a slim fit to it. It's also a little longer so your butt crack doesn't hang out. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a little bit restricting in the shoulder/arm pit region. Everywhere else on the shirt is very stretchy, but the arm pit is kinda restrictive. Overall a good shirt though. April 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by KAP The Best Crossfit shirt I own so far What can I say I bought this shirt thinking it was going to be like the 2013 version, but when I got it I was wrong, and in a good way I may add. Unlike the last version this seems to be a little thiker and to feel nicer. Also unlike last years when you wash it it doesn't shrink down a whole lot which is get!!! If you wondering size I'm 6' 1" about 165lbs with an athletic build and a large fits great. This was one of the best things I've bought so far and I would recommend it to anyone. April 20, 2014
1-2 of 2