Under Armour Boys' Preschool Spine EVO Running ShoeItem Number: 30830896
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Delivering the perfect mix of lightweight cushion and support, he can strive to be better and faster with the Under Armour® Spine Evo running shoe. Optimizing the fit and feel, UA utilized a spine carrier system to get him closer to the ground and improve flexibility without sacrificing support. Micro G™ internal foam is super light and ensures his feet are protected on impact. Full-ground contact is seen through a solid rubber outsole.
- Lightweight mesh for unbeatable breathability
- Seamless overlays reduce irritation and increase support
- Foam midsole materials offer a lightweight ride
- External Spine carrier system maintains the structural integrity of the shoe
- Full-length 4D foam sockliner contours your foot's natural shape to reduce slipping and irritation
- Solid rubber in high-wear areas improve durability
- Style: 1245968-410
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ashleym1027 Shoe laces too short I bought these for my 8 year old and the shoes are great. I love the bright blue and the little neon green to them. The only issue is the shoe laces are so short. It is difficult for me to tie them let alone kids. These seems to be a trend with UA as he has other shoes in this brand that also have short shoe laces. August 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JenC10 Great shoes! My son is 7 years old. He picked these out in the store but they did not have his size. We ordered them online. They fit true to size. His foot is on the narrow side and this shoe allows us to tighten them and they fit perfectly. June 23, 2014
1-2 of 2