Under Armour Boys' Grade School Spine EVO Running Shoe
Save $10.00 (14%)
Delivering the perfect mix of lightweight cushion and support, he can strive to be better and faster with the Under Armour® Spine Evo running shoe. Optimizing the fit and feel, UA utilized a spine carrier system to get him closer to the ground and improve flexibility without sacrificing support. Micro G™ internal foam is super light and ensures his feet are protected on impact. Full-ground contact is seen through a solid rubber outsole.
- Lightweight mesh for unbeatable breathability
- Seamless overlays reduce irritation and increase support
- Foam midsole materials offer a lightweight ride
- External Spine carrier system maintains the structural integrity of the shoe
- Full-length 4D foam sockliner contours your foot's natural shape to reduce slipping and irritation
- Solid rubber in high-wear areas improve durability
- Style: 1250629-036
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 30831026
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lisa They are ok. My son really liked the look of these shoes. He says they are pretty comfortable but not as comfortable as his nikes. The fit is somewhat awkward- too big in some spots and too tight in others. The laces are barely long enough to tie when fully laced and he has narrow feet. Some of the black paint is already peeling off after less than a week. Overall under armour makes some cool looking shoes but I think next time we pay more and get nike air max. They have always been comfortable and long lasting. September 19, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mrs. Q my son loved them! these shoes have an excellent fit, true to size, my son absolutely loves the color, the design and the comfort September 17, 2014
1-2 of 2