Wilson Blade 98S Tennis Racquet
Save $50.00 (24%)
Slice through the competition with the Blade 98S. Ideal for tennis players who wish to own each game with heavy shots, the Wilson® Blade 98S provides control and crushing spin on the court. This unstrung racquet's Spin Effect Technology provides greater string movement, faster snapback, and 10% more spin, while its Amplifeel handle technology offers clean, enhanced feel. Both features let you dominate in the aggressive, modern style of play.
** Learn more about Racquet Stringing Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Unstrung racquet
- Swing Type: Long + Fast
- Racquet type: Control + Spin
- Spin Effect Technology allows 3.3 more string movement, 69% faster snapback, and 10% more spin
- Ideal control racquet suited for the "modern game"
- Lighter swing weight produces unmatched RPMs
- Amplifeel handle technology uses basalt inserts, customized foam, and a softer buttcap for a clean, enhanced feel and perfect swing weight
- New 18x16 string pattern provides control for hard-hitting players
- Model: WRT71881U
- Length: 27 in. / 68.58 cm
- Head Size: 98 sq. in.
- Weight (Unstrung): 10.4 oz / 294 g
- Weight (Strung): 10.9 oz / 310 g
- Balance (Unstrung): 33 cm / 4 pts Head Light
- Cross Section: 20.6 mm Flat Beam
- String Pattern: 18x16
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 30832256
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tomy Best Racket this racket provides control and spin. i recommend this racket because it is a very well built stick and having a 122 mph serve, i think this tops of with some nice spin to go with your power. April 12, 2015
1-1 of 1