ASICS Women's GEL-Challenger 9 Tennis Shoe
Save $20.00 (18%)
Volley for victory in the ASICS® Women's GEL-Challenger® 9 tennis shoe. A synthetic leather and mesh upper maximizes flexibility and a snug fit. The P.H.F.® provides two layers of memory foam for extra collar support, while GEL® cushioning absorbs shock so you can hustle to volley the next ball. The AHAR® high-abrasion rubber outsole grips for stability on the court. Notch one in the win column in the GEL-Challenger® 9.
- Synthetic leather and air mesh upper boosts durability and support
- PGuard™ toe protector shields feet from scrapes and stubs for safe wear
- P.H.F.® provides two layers of memory foam around the collar for a molded, supportive fit
- GEL® cushioning system diffuses shock on impact for a powerful stride
- Trusstic™ system reduces sole weight without sacrificing structural integrity
- Solyte® midsole material enhances cushioning for ultimate comfort
- AHAR® high-abrasion rubber outsole grips for stability and control on the court
- Style: E353Y.0119
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 30832916
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by tennisgirl Not for me I bought these online to replace my tennis shoes that I tend to wear through very quickly. I play tennis 3-4 times a week and really need good, comfortable support. These shoes appeared well made, and the pink definitely made them look cute - but they are very narrow and hurt my feet miserably from the first second I tried them on. I have a narrow foot but do need a slightly wider toe box than these provide. They would probably be perfect for someone who can feel comfortable in a very narrow style, but these just didn't work for my foot. Dicks was great about shipping them quickly and returning them easily but these shoes just weren't for me. The Prince T-22 seems to be better for people that need a slightly wider style, so I may give those a try. There wasn't anything wrong with the shoe itself other than it just didn't feel right for me. April 23, 2014
1-1 of 1