ASICS Men's GEL-Kinsei 5 Running Shoes
See Price In Cart
Revitalize your running routine and lace-up the GEL-Kinsei 5. Packed full of latest technology and supreme cushioning, the GEL Kinsei® 5 was crafted to work in unison with your foot to optimize each stride. Every component within the shoe, from the discrete heel unit to the FluidRide™, allows great stability and support as you transition from heel to toe. Conquer endless miles as the durable outsole maintains traction.
- Seamless upper construction has an exceptional feel and reduced irritation
- P.H.F™ (Personal Heel Fit) foam around the heel collar for a customized fit around the ankle
- Heel Clutching System™ increases support and improves fit through the heel
- Discrete Heel Unit stabilizes the heel, optimizing foot placement for stability and shock attenuation
- Maximum GEL cushioning softens impact in the heel and forefoot
- Advanced platform built with a FluidRide™ midsole for responsiveness, cushioning and reduced weight
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) guides your foot from heel strike through the toe-off
- Propulsion Trusstic® mimics the connective tissue in the foot to create tension and stability through the gait cycle
- AHAR+ high abrasion rubber outsole enhances durability and traction
- Shoe type: Stability
- Weight: 11.3 oz.
- Style: T3E4Y.4050
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 30833006
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Erick Very satisfied, helps my plantar faciitis Very satisfied, helps my plantar faciitis highly recommended September 10, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by nothappy color looked nothing like the photo on the site Quite possibly the ugliest pair of shoes i have ever seen. the fabric of the uppers is obviously a very new style and may or may not breathe better, but a consumer should be warned that these are not like 99% of the other shoes on the market. i should probably return the product, but it is such a pain in the neck i will just have to not wear them in public!! January 9, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by RunningMan Kinsei 5 has a high tech feel. Very light and supportive feel. I ran a 10k last weekend and it was a very comfortable run, with no burning from my Achilles. A great shoe for training and events. March 30, 2015
1-3 of 3