Cobra Women's BiO CELL Driver - Fuchsia
Save $170.00 (57%)
Personalize your tee box routine with the BiO CELL Driver. MyFly 8 with SmartPad™ technology delivers 8 adjustable loft options for unmatched versatility and performance. New internal BiO CELLS remove weight from the crown and position it low and back in the head, providing greater distance and accuracy. An all titanium head construction with bold color options allows you to split the fairway your way with the Cobra® BiO CELL Driver.
- Redistributed weighting and adjustable loft option increase distance, forgiveness, and personalization
- New internal BiO CELLS remove weight from crown and position it low and back in the head for greater distance and accuracy
- BiO CELL and E9 Face Technology™ create a low Center of Gravity and high Moment of Inertia for more distance and extreme forgiveness
- Larger effective SweetZone™ promotes faster ball speeds and straighter drives on off-center hits
- MyFly 8 with SmartPad™ Technology gives 8 adjustable loft options to maximize distance and manage trajectory
- All titanium construction adds durability and style
- Grafalloy® Project X - PXv Shaft
- Cobra® Winn Wrap Grip
- Loft: 11°, 11.5°, 11.5° Draw, 12.5°, 12.5° Draw, 13.5°, 13.5° Draw, 14°
- Length: 44.3"
- Swing Weight: C8
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 30925856
Rated 4 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chick33 Well Pleased with this product I love this club. Started golfing in 1986 at age 53 and a couple years later my husband got me a set of Cobra's which I've used ever since. When I retired in 1995 he got me a 7-wood Cobra for retirement and it became my favorite club. Recently my granddaughter got her daughter (our only great) a new Bio Cell Driver and I used it a couple times in League Play and decided I wanted one to. So I checked out Dick's and they had four or five on sale, so we went to buy one and they were all sold out, so Thanks to Your Nice Salesman, he said he could order one on line for me and he did. I was so happy and grateful and in a few days we received it. I don't order things on line but my Granddaughter does it for us. At 82, my husband and I still love golfing and for me this club is one of my best purchases. I love the color but to me the color is in the pink family and will go great when I golf in Rally for a Cure next year. Thanks so much for all that you do for the game of golf...Sincerely, Joan September 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by late2golfladygolfer Great Club! I wanted to upgrade my driver from my complete set purchased a few years ago. My husband recommended a Cobra Driver and thought that this particular club was very much an upgrade to what I was playing and also at a fantastic price! I've played one round with it and it is a very, very noticeable upgrade from a performance standpoint. The club feels much more substantial, the ball flies further and I have more confidence addressing the ball on the tee. I also really like the color. I wouldn't call it purple at all - the grip is definitely pink (which I love) and the coloring on the club head is pretty pink also. All in all I am very satisfied with the purchase the price was an extra bonus! August 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eri Great Improvement Feel like now I can drive at least + 10-20 now. Great driver!! July 5, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by PurpleGolfer It is not purple This driver is very pink. Clashes with my purple clubs. Can't comment on anything further. Didn't use it. June 25, 2015
1-4 of 4