PING i25 DriverItem Number: 30932636
Optimize key aspects of the drive with the i25 Driver. High-density Tungsten weighting lowers the Center of Gravity for forgiveness and reduced spin. A Ti 6-4 face delivers powerful energy transfer for distance and faster ball speeds. Racing stripes on the crown help aim and body alignment. A variety of TFC and PWR shaft offerings optimize flight and reduce fade- and draw-type misses, equipping the PING® i25 Driver with ultimate playability.
- Focused on optimal spin, accurate alignment, and effective shaft fitting for maximum distance and accuracy
- High-density Tungsten weights lower Center of Gravity to reduce spin and increase forgiveness
- Racing stripes on the crown help align feet and body properly for accurate aim and delivery
- Ti 6-4 face engineered to deliver a powerful energy transfer for faster ball speeds and increased distance
- Crown, toe, and sole are specifically engineered to reduce aerodynamic drag for increased swing speed
- Trajectory Tuning technology utilizes an adjustable hosel to add or subtract ˝-degree of loft
- PING® PWR 55 Shaft weighs less and features lower torque for improved performance
- PING® PWR 65 Shaft promotes average flight and forgiveness in fade- and draw-type misses
- PING® PWR 75 Shaft promotes lower flight and reduces draw-type misses
- PING® TFC 80 Senior Shaft promotes lower flight and reduces draw-type misses
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by dad123 :) I love this it is so so so so cool p.s I love it!. February 21, 2014
1-1 of 1