Wilson Staff FG Tour Golf Balls
Expect Tour-caliber performance with the FG Tour Golf Balls. Designed to provide exceptional distance and shot-making control, this 3-piece golf ball reduces spin with drivers and fairway woods, while increasing spin and control on important scoring shots. The soft urethane cover and 75 compression rating provide a crisp, clean feel with every club. Experience a crisp, clean feel with each shot by using the Wilson Staff® FG Tour Golf Balls.
- Designed to equip golfers with exceptional distance and shot-making control
- Reduced spin off the tee for increased distance and carry with drivers and fairway woods
- Tour-caliber spin with short irons and wedges for increased control on important scoring shots
- Soft urethane cover and 75 compression rating provide a crisp, clean feel with every club
- 3-piece design delivers increased performance and control on approach and chip shots
- Durable cover effectively resists scuffs and cuts for reliability
- 12 Pack
- Wilson Staff
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 30971846
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee Wilson Staff FG Tour golf ball Tried the ball,,,,,,LOVE it,,,,,,best ball I have ever played for older players whose swing speed has slowed over the years ,,,,,70 compression allows slower speeds to compress the ball allowing for more springboard effect off driver and control is fantastic,,,,hit it 15 to 20 yards further than Titleist,,,will play this ball always,,,,crisp soft feel off short irons and green side control is great,,,,,Lee February 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by wzb02 I love them too I tried this ball and then traded a dozen Titleist in for more of them! Yes. You heard me right December 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by McSnipe love these balls Great feeling, spin, distance. Only wish Wilson had put these at a lower price point. I no longer will play Pro V because of these balls. May 22, 2014
1-3 of 3