Iron Maple CR8 Ripken Series Maple BatItem Number: 31141406
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Fuel every swing, every stance and every win with the CR8 Iron Maple™ Wood Bat. Handcrafted in the USA from premium maple with a hardened finish and smooth barrel transition, the Iron Maple™ CR8 Ripken Series Bat produces a solid, more durable hitting surface that will help you get your team up in the bottom of the 9th. Respect the game, the Ripken Way, with the CR8 Iron Maple Wood Bat.
- 2-1/2" barrel diameter
- Premium, handcrafted maple wood construction
- Maple is harder and more dense than other woods for longer-lasting use
- Pro stock handle thickness with a smooth barrel transition for increased bat strength
- Hardened finish for a solid, more durable hitting surface
- Modeled after today's most popular professional profiles
- Tapered knob shape offers a more balanced feel
- Handle and barrel finish: solid black
- Cal Ripken #8 Series model bat
- Turning model: CR8
- Made in the USA
- Model: IMCR8
- Iron Maple
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 2 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Baseball4ever One swing and broken. Purchased the Bat on Thursday for a Friday game and only hit once before it broke. Can't seem to find out anything about a warranty on this bat and that's just bad business. Save some money, get a better bat even if it cost more. July 14, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by mmsws24 DEcent Bat for price I Loved this bat end loaded, larger handle, light and good pop. Bat did break at handle after three games, but great feel. June 16, 2014
1-2 of 2