Under Armour Trance Sackpack
Stow and go in the durable Trance sackpack. Drawstring cord opening provides simple and easy access to the extra-large main compartment, which maximizes storage in this UA sack pack. Breathable shoulder straps and an ergonomic foam padded back panel provides carrying comfort in the Under Armour® Trance sackpack while tricot lined valuables pocket and internal accessories pocket offer additional storage and keep you organized.
- Reflective logo adds style and keeps you seen in low lights
- Draw string cord opening allows for easy access to your belongings
- Breathable shoulder straps with integrated handle offers carrying comfort
- Extra-large main compartment maximizes storage capacity
- Tricot lined valuables pocket keeps your small valuables safe
- Internal accessories pocket for added organization
- Ergonomic foam padded back panel provides carrying comfort
- Volume: 20L
- Dimensions: 21" x 15" x 15"
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Style: 1248867
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 31184536
Rated 4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Blossom1 Poor quality for price We purchased a sackpack and returned it the very next day because the stitching had come lose around the top creating a large hole. We exchanged for the exact same item and so far so good. A bit pricey though for the quality. November 10, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by DLS Good Quality Item is a good quality made item. However; my son stated the color was a little off, meaning not the exact color he saw in pic though he liked it. October 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by sdl Perfect I bought this for my grand-daughter and she loved it December 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JL MOM I love how durable this item is! My son uses this for all of his college books etc. He loves it! And I love the padded straps and the back panel so he's comfortable carrying this very heavy bag! September 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Grandma Great sack pack for high schooler. So far so good on this sack pack. Last one I bought lasted 3 years and was used with lots of books everyday all day long. August 25, 2014
1-5 of 5